• Courtyard of The New School
    [BLANK]
Courtyard of The New School
Courtyard of The New School
Object Title

Courtyard of The New School

Part of

Collection: New School photograph collection ➔ Series: Buildings and campus (NS040101.02)


Material Category
Photographic Material
Type of Work
contact sheets
Description
Contact sheets depicting the courtyard. The courtyard was created in the late 1950s and it connects 66 West 12th Street (Alvin Johnson/J. M. Kaplan Hall) and 65 West 11th Street (Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts). In the 1960s, '70s and '80s it housed several sculptures. In 1997, it was renamed the Vera List Courtyard.
Date
1960 – 1990
Related people
Gin Briggs (photographer)
New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997) (commissioner)
Inscription
Gin Briggs photographer new york, n. y. wa 9-3124 (mark)
Use Restrictions
http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Location
box 3, folder 20
Identifier
NS040101_000475

There’s more! What you see on this site is only what is viewable online. Please visit archives.newschool.edu to find out more about what’s in the archives.