Parsons School of Design Alumni Association records 1920 – 1970

Collection
Loading...

About

The Parsons School of Design Alumni Association was incorporated in 1952 and continued until Parsons School of Design merged into the New School for Social Research in 1970. Records contains correspondence, financial records, minutes, photographic materials, printed materials, scrapbooks of clippings, and subject files. Also includes documents generated by earlier alumni associations that the Alumni Association incorporated into its working files.

Collection Identifier

PC030201

Related Objects (View with filters)

Loading...