Albert Landa records 1933 – 1985

Collection
Loading...

About

Consists of records generated by Albert Landa (1927-2008), who started in 1960 as director of Public Information and became vice president of Development and Public Relations at The New School, and then held the title of Vice President, until his retirement in 1985. The records in this collection are notable because Landa was deeply involved in a rapid expansion of the university, including its 1970 incorporation of Parsons School of Design. 

The collection comprises six series, representing activities related to most of the major divisions and institutes of the university. Materials relate primarily to the development of new programs, building projects, fund raising, and public relations. Some documents in this collection are restricted. Please email archivist@newschool.edu for further information.


Collection Identifier

NS030207

Finding Aid

Guide to the Collection

What you see here is only what is viewable online; in most cases it is only a small portion of what is available. Please visit the finding aid to access a detailed description of the collection.


Related Objects (View with filters)

Loading...