The graduate school at the New School was established in 1933 as the Graduate Faculty of Political and Social Science. In its early years, the school was often referred to as the University in Exile. The division's name was changed in 2005 to the New School for Social Research (NSSR). This collection contains material related to the school gathered from a variety of sources by librarians in the Raymond Fogelman Library over a number of years.
Materials include documentation of administrative functions, curriculum development, student and faculty research, fundraising and financial aid. Some materials are restricted. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.